- Chile Relleno at Lolitas
- Churros filled with caramel + condensed milk dip
- Holographic gogo dancer at Lolitas
- Justin Bieber cut-out
- Dolce Vita x Target studded oxfords
- Bathroom at American Fish
- Tuna Tartare at American Fish
- Christmas tree at the Aria
- Berry crepe at Espressamente Illy
- Jersey Boys at the Palazzo
- Jersey Boys stage
- Sushi Samba
- BBQ feast in the 28 degree weather
- Star Wars characters on the strip - Halloween happens every day here
- Barry Bonds ate at Hash House A Gogo!
- The all-famous Man vs Food sage fried chicken benedict at Hash House A Gogo
- Cute Serendipity landscape... with a cherry on top
- Pink Serendipity chairs
- Bellagio's festive ceiling
- Bellagio Conservatory
- Firefly on Main Street
- 99 cent deep fried oreos from Mermaids
- The Tank at the Golden Nugget
- Liquid nitrogen icecream at Atomic #7
|Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet, Pops Philly Cheesesteaks|
Had some Pop's Philly Cheesesteaks on our way back home. Opted to eat in the car though, because the wind was extra violent (they must have been watching the Green Mile too). Food was deelish: veggie cheesesteak, pork bbq grinder, fried okra. Not sure Loren liked the Okra. Can't say I blame him though. If you've never had okra before, the slimey insides can be a tad off-putting. Need to go back for their bananas foster and next time try a medley of other deep fried foods. Deep fried anything = I can die happy.
|Hoover Dam innards|
Watch the water shoot right back up. Hoover Dam is picky about what kind of water it gets. Sparkling only, geez!
Revel in the glory of the dam's innards! Paid $30 for a Hoover Dam tour. I'm not entirely sure it was worth it, but Loren was as giddy as a school girl.
The coolest thing? Spill water over the dam and the wind will shoot the water back up. Didn't need $30 to see that spectacle.
|(top of Cathedral Rock, mountain chipmunk, Mary Jane Falls, swollen fingers, tree graffiti, forest fire)|